Monday, October 12, 2009

together

i dreamt of you last night. we were together. i told you stories and anticipated your response. i felt so comfortable. felt like myself. you cracked some jokes. made me laugh in the way that no one else can. you demonstrated that confidence and self-assuredness that i love.

and then i kissed you. you kissed me back. i held you tight, not wanting to let go. kind of like i used to even when you were here. and i knew this was the closest thing we had to being together. i told you that. and you let me relish the moment.

us. together.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jess. Thanks for getting out of bed each day, even when it's hard. And choosing to live one day at a time, learning who the new Jess is. Thanks for letting us look to you for inspiration, even though you're not trying to inspire. Still praying for you sis.

    ReplyDelete